I have been in the Behavioral Health Field for over 25 years. I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) and Board Certified Coach (BCC). Holistic thinking and awareness has been at the forefront of my personal and professional life. The integrative concept of spirit, mind and body has directed both my undergraduate and graduate studies.
For the past 17 years I have maintained a private, psychotherapy practice in Cape Cod, MA and Sarasota, FL. Though I continue to love my work in the mental health field, I have branched out into the coaching field. Coaching is forward thinking and an asset based approach which is exciting and refreshing. I view people and the world as exploding with possibilities and the potential for positive growth. The coaching process allows these possibilities to come to the surface and a support life actions directed by value based intentions.
Licenses and Certifications:
- BS In Psychology, Springfield College, Springfield, MA
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Lesley University, Cambridge MA
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor #MH 11293
- National Certified Counselor # NCC 46755
- Approved Florida Clinical Supervisor for LMHC
- Board Certified Coach # BCC 2243
- Certified Intrinsic Coach (CIC)
- Certified Valuations Specialist (CVS)